Women's Ila Boot Pebbled
This variant is currently sold out
- Lightweight materials
- EVA midsole and dual-density rubber outsole with mountain bike inspired design
- An anatomically correct last for foot health
- A plastic shank for added stability, support and proper flex
- A removable molded footbed for greater comfort
- Distinctive woven leather piping.
- Have water resistant natural pebble-grain leather and soft leather uppers
- elk skin heel counter.
- ULU logo lace keeper and rivet
- Are lined with 100% natural New Zealand sheep’s wool
- Have versatile lacing system with two different laces provided: one US made leather lace and one waxed cotton lace. The leather lace is a naturally oily leather that may leave a color transfer on the boot's upper where the laces touch. We believe this adds to the rugged look of the boots but if you’d like to keep your boots spotless please do not use the leather lace, use the cotton.